RSS

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pesto Chicken

Photo courtesy of the Cooking Corner.
    It's so nice when people share food items. I get to try things that I often wouldn't or don't buy. Recently my sister-in-law brought over some pesto for us to try. That was great because I love pesto, but seldom buy it.
   I devised various uses for the pesto sauce and this is one that worked out well. The chicken lightly picked up the flavor and was very moist. This can easily be adjusted to how much chicken you have and how many people you're trying to feed - and it's so easy.

Pesto Chicken
1/2 bottle of Italian or Greek salad dressing

2 large spoonfuls of pesto 

3 boneless chicken breasts

Cut chicken into one-inch strips. Pour marinade and pesto over chicken. Marinate over night.

In non-stick skillet, over medium high heat, cook chicken about 10 minutes, until no longer pink, turning often.

Serve with pasta and salad.
Makes 3 servings.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: