RSS

Monday, August 18, 2014

Watermelon Kool-Aid Pie

Photos courtesy of the Cooking Corner.

    One day I was wandering around the wide world of the internet and came upon the idea for a Kool-Aid pie. It was kind of hard to wrap my brain around the idea at first, but I knew I had to give it a try. The only flavor in the cabinet was watermelon so that's what I made - a Watermelon Kool-Aid pie.
    The kids all looked at me like I'd grown a second head, but try it they did. What was left went to work with me one day and it went over big time. The conclusion was that everyone thought it tasted like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. What a great kid treat.

Kool-Aid Pie
1 – 8 oz. tub whipped topping


1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk

1 – pack of unsweetened Kool-Aid (flavor of choice)

1 – 9-inch graham cracker pie crust


Directions -

Pour condensed milk into a medium bowl. Sprinkle Kool-Aid mix into milk and stir well. 

Fold in whipped topping until completely combined. 

Pour into a prepared graham cracker crust. 

Chill about 2 hours then serve.
The flavor possibilities are endless. 


Serves 8.

Kool-Aid Man
Kool-Aid Man (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

0 comments: