RSS

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Marshmallow Fruit Dip

Photo courtesy of the Cooking Corner.
    A few weeks ago I attended a card party where the theme was red and white. That means we all had to bring a snack that was red and white. OK, red velvet cupcakes, pepperoni pizza or stuffed radishes are what came to my mind. Yikes!
    After consulting a few of my girlfriends, I had some ideas to pick from, but none of them came close to the idea from on of my friends, Pam. Her idea was an easy, simple and fun dessert, Marshmallow Fruit Dip

Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Recipe courtesy of Pam Caddell
1 - 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1- 7 oz. marshmallow cream
1 T. orange juice


In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.

Chill in refrigerator until serving.

A double recipe is often best. Use with skewered fruit like cherries and strawberries.

0 comments: