RSS

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Mexicorn‬ Dip


Photo courtesy of the Cooking Corner.

    While looking through my files of saved recipes that I'd like to get around to trying, I came upon this recipe for a dip using just 6 ingredients. One of my friends had shared this and I tucked it away for a rainy day. With a girls poker game coming up, this seemed like the perfect time to try it. I needed something easy, simple and that would travel well without having to be kept warm or reheat. This worked out great and the girls all gave it a thumbs up.

Mexicorn Corn‬ Dip
2 cans Mexi-corn
1 can Rotel
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 green onions, sliced
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream

Drain corn and place in medium mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well.

Place covered in fridge for 1-2 hours to chill and combine flavor.

Serve with scoops, crackers or chips.

Makes 4 cups.

0 comments: