RSS

Friday, March 28, 2014

Bacon Cheese Ball

Photo courtesy of the Cooking Corner.
      One of my favorite party foods is a cheese ball. My sister and I make a point to nibble away at one every Christmas holiday meal. It's a standard item with many variations.
     Recently one of my friends brought a bacon cheese ball as an appetizer and we were all digging in for a taste test. This was creamy, crunchy and had two of my favorite foods mixed together - bacon and cheese with the flavor of ranch..

Bacon Cheese Ball
Recipe courtesy Eva Wyatt

Ingredients -
2-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened 
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
1 cup colby jack cheese 
6-8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preparation -
Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing and cheese until well blended. 

Roll in cooked bacon and refrigerate until needed.

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: