RSS

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Honey Butter

Honey butter on the holiday dinner table.
     When the holidays rolled about, I decided to give a small new twist to breakfast. After surfing some internet sites, I came across one for Texas Roadhouse's butter. 
    I must be honest, I don't go there often and can't remember for the life of me what their butter tastes like, but I do know that this remake was good. We dipped our croissants in it and used it as a spread for rolls during the holiday dinner. 
    There's just a hint of cinnamon and it's not a overly sweet. It's well worth it to give this recipe a try. It's easy, with only a few common ingredients, and if packaged correctly could make nice little gifts.

Honey Butter
1 stick butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
Photos courtesy of the Cooking Corner.


Place all ingredients into a small bowl. Whip with electric mixer until thoroughly combined.

Scoop into a small bowl with lid. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.

Use as a spread on toast or rolls.


(Based on a copycat recipe of Texas Roadhouse butter)

0 comments: