RSS

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Homemade Frappacino

Photo courtesy of the Cooking Corner.
      Sometimes during the late afternoon I need a bit of a pick-me-up. Maybe it's a soda with caffeine or a cup of flavored coffee when it's chilly out. But a little boost is just what I need to finish out the day. 
     When it's nice, warm and sunny, I trade the hot stuff in for a Frappuccino or iced coffee to do the trick. Why make a trip to the store when you can do it at home? This is my version of how to "Do-It-Yourself."

Homemade Frappuccino
2.5 cups coffee
1/8 cup sugar
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup vanilla creamer

 
Make coffee.

Put both sugars in mason jar.

Pour hot coffee and creamer over top and stir until well blended.

Cover with lid and let cool. Refrigerate and serve over ice.

Serves 2-3.

0 comments: